Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours!

Days until England: 40 

Hi friends, 

Good news! I found out yesterday my future address in England and the names of my fellow radical journey teammates! So PLEASE keep Bethany and Marie in your prayers. They will be living with me for a year, and God knows they need patient and strength for that. 
I also found out that no one is being sent to South Africa. Everyone is either going to England, Bolivia or China. I don't know what Bolivia is like... but I'm thinking the people going to China have a really intense/eventful experience in front of them.  Keep them also in your prayers! Without any more ado, here is my address for next year:              




28 St. Wilfrid's Crescent
Bradford
West Yorkshire 
BD7 2LQ
England, UK

I would also like to use this post to thank those people who have already sent financial gifts to help me pay for this year. Thank you all so much! It's scary not having any income for a whole year, so your help takes some of that anxiety away. I love you guys, so sincere thanks to:
Maryann and Al Graf 
Tom and Lois Martin (grandpa and grandma!)
Aunt Shirley and Uncle Harry
The Smith Family 
The Rost Family 
Dad & Mom

And for everyone who have sent me something I haven't received yet, or have sent their contribution straight to Radical Journey, thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment